Havanese Forum banner

DECEMBER FUN PHOTO CHALLENGE 2012

13K views 112 replies 34 participants last post by  clare 
#1 ·
Happy Holidays!Happy Havanese.That's the photo challenge,our pups enjoying the holidays,dressed in their finery,helping with the decorations,or maybe wrapping the presents,enjoying their families,just having festive fun!Here's a couple of pics to get things started.Some of Nellie.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
super pictures. You and Evelyn have great pictures. Here's last year and when I get my new camera from Santa this month, I'll have more recent ones.

Attachments

#10 ·
Miss Whimsy looks beautiful ! I like the second one the best too! The red bow looks so pretty . I hope that is going to be your holiday card! I have been so lazy and in order for a good picture I would have to give baths. But everyone is inspiring me.

#11 ·
Thanks Suzi..After I looked at the first picture I knew I could do better. The red bow and additional christmas bag made the second picture look more complete and balanced.. Whimsy is usually pretty co-operative when it comes to photos. She gets excited when she see the camera come out because she knows she is going to get a good treat!:) Go give your two a bath and get the camera!!!

#12 ·
Great photos! Yunque's bed looks so cozy and soft! And I'll bet there is no mistaking him for a girl, ever, is there?

Beau's new friend Finn has very similar coloring to my Finn! Love that last one where the tongues are both doing the same thing!! Too funny!

And there goes that Evelyn showing photos of that fake dog again! :biggrin1: Love the last one, with the red bow.

Is Nellie tiny?? She looks so tiny in those photos - just a little doll. Love her little face.

And Molly and Tillie looking so ladylike too.

Here are some of Augie and Finn last year. The ones on the rug were after a wrestling bout - found them in the Christmas batch - taken at the same time.

Attachments

#27 ·
Beau was a little scared -- but maybe because he was kind of thrust onto Santa's lap!! (Not the way I would have done it). They got the picture on the 1st try -- and so he was on and off of Santa's lap so fast that I didn't even get the lens cap off my camera!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.