Havanese Forum banner

Senior moment

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  dodrop82 
#1 ·
You know you're getting older when you start to have more senior moments. :biggrin1: Gwen is next to me in bed here, laughing her ass off. I just hollered down the stairs saying ..." daddy , Molly's got treats". :crazy:

#6 ·
I'm getting worse every day. I cant remember where I put my notes I write to remind myself. I'm constantly trying to figure out what day it is and what job I have to go to that day. I guess a calender would be a good idea and I could mark of the day before off . I would like to be more organized :pound:
I love that you call yourself Daddie to Molly. I'm mommie here and it makes me feel good.:) Dogs are great they have no idea were having senior moments. Well I still remember to feed them.:biggrin1:

#8 ·
I have been having moments like that since I was 25 and that was only 10 years ago!
My husband who is 7 years older than me, has a mind as sharp as a 17 y/o and doesn't let me forget it. He is always making fun of me forgetting things...:brick:

#10 ·
Zury, at your age (and your stage in life... especially with TWINS!!!) that's not "Old-timer's Disease", it's "Mommy Brain"!:pound: Only another mother, even one who no longer has young'uns, recognizes it!

#9 ·
Of course, since dogs don't get hung up on grammar, I'm sure Molly got the gist of it. I'm sure what she HEARD was "Daddy... Molly... Treats!" Good enuf!:pound:

#12 ·
yes exactly Karen, good point. yep she came a runnin.

#14 ·
Dave, if it weren't for that witness (GWEN!) No one would've noticed! I give my Mom and Dad the "What did you just say?!" look of confusion (and sometimes uncontollable laughter)...and my kids give me the same look...I gotta wonder what look I'll be getting in 20 years...it's a little frightening...Oy!

#15 ·
yeah Stacey, and the drugs are starting now too. Last year none, this year now I;m on three.

#16 ·
LOL! I'm on a bunch! One for blood pressure, and then a bunch of suppliments of my own choosing to stave off whatever I can! Calcium, Vit. B12, Vit. D, an antacid, mulitvitamin, echinacea, and sominex so I can get a good nights sleep....It's good I'm a Certified Med Aid, cause I pass myself a whole lotta meds!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.