Havanese Forum banner

I hate snow.....

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  littlebuddy 
#1 ·
Snow and long hair dogs do not mix. Errrrrrrrr

#2 ·
lol Di, lets see some pics . We're still green here.

#10 ·
It's been a crazy night. Thunder, lightening and snow. The pine trees especially are starting to strain uner the heavy wet now. It's a miserable night. The Dept. of Transportation has recommended no travel anywhere in Iowa and they're taking the plows off all roads except the main roads.

I put Lucy's coat from last year on her tonight to try to ward off some of the snow. It's too small. She grew more than I thought she had.

Even if the coat had been bigger, I don't think it'd have kept the wet snow from clinging to her tummy and leg hair. Does anyone have any suggestions? As soon as it slows down snowing, we can clear a area, but it will still be bad.

Attachments

#11 ·
Dave, here are two pictures I took just for you. I'll take more tomorrow after we get more snow. The first picture is when it just started snowing tonight about 5:30. It has snowed with this intensity pretty much all night.

The second is just a shot our weather channel shared ont the 6 pm news.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.