Havanese Forum banner

Just have to say. . .

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  krandall 
#1 ·
I joined this group with only the base knowledge that Google can supply when you have a mixed breed mutt. But what I have discovered is a wonderful group of acceptance, support and information. I've also discovered (although it's no secret) that I love so much my little mixed breed baby, Jude. I will always declare that he is a Havanese - not because he is pure, but because he represents the Havanese breed. Love him much!!

#4 ·
Awww, both you and Jude are COMPLETELY welcome here. We don't make distinctions between Purebreds, Half-Havs, Almost-Havs or Maybe-Havs! anyone interested in dogs like this is welcome.

For a long time, we had a gal who posted regularly whose only dogs were Maltese) they were absolutely adorable, she posted lots of photos, and we all enjoyed the antics of her "diving doggies". She hoped to get a Hav "someday", but it wasn't in the cards any time soon. Doesn't matter... she was (and is, if she comes back!) welcome here!

#9 ·
Welcome again. That's sweet.

#14 ·
I THINK she was a student, and living with her parents. (I think I remember her saying that was why she couldn't add a Hav to the Malts right now. If she went off to school, she may just be much too busy with life at the moment!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.