Havanese Forum banner

Chasing his tail!

9K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  Heather's 
#1 ·
Ceylon discovered a fun new toy to chase around earlier - his own tail lol! This was the first time I have seen him do this. He was so insistent that I checked his tail area to make sure there wasn't anything there - - nope, he was just chasing his own tail for fun!! I was trying so hard not to laugh while taking this video, since whenever I laughed he would stop and look at me. My favorite part is when he tries to pounce on it LOL!

#4 ·
That is so cute!!!

Bumi did it when he was about that age as well. One night he bit it so hard that he cried out and started bleeding form the tip of his tail. You know those little teeth are as sharp as razors at that stage! He grew out of it right but I sure enjoyed watching him go round n' round in circles, then plop on the floor head first! LOL

Reactions: AbrilsMama
#21 ·
The puppy in the video has me laughing too. Lola also chases her tail. I noticed she started it when her tail started to lightly "tap" her back when her coat got a little longer and fluffier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.