Havanese Forum banner

Who is your choice for best Autumn 2013 Photo?

• Post #2 - Tuss

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Post #3 - Whimsy

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Post #9 - Laurief

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Post #12 - Shazartist

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Post #13 - WestCoastHavanese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post #19 - DharmaTheWonderDog

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Post #5 - Wildhilda

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Post #10 - Ruth4Havs

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Post #16 - Targaryen

Votes: 4 9.8%

Havanese Forum 2013 Autumn Photo Contest

10K views 58 replies 27 participants last post by  Miss Rosa 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing well and enjoying your Autumn wherever you are (provided wherever you are has Autumn).

This is the official thread for our 2013 Autumn Photo Contest. Here are the rules:

1. Members can only submit ONE image so make it count. If you have more than one dog, you are still only allowed ONE image. If you submit more than ONE image, we will only take into consideration the first image you submit.

2. Members can vote for ONE image when it comes time to voting.

3. Images should have to be in line with the Autumn theme so it can include Halloween costumes of your dog.

4. Images that are heavily photoshopped will NOT be accepted. We're okay with corrections to color, contrast, sharpness... but once you start superimposing your dog on a background of an Autumn park with beautiful fall colors, that's where we draw the line.
The Admin/Mods reserve the right to NOT accept any image that is determined to violate the spirit of this rule.

*** Deadline for submissions is Sunday October 27 at 11:59pm EST. All images submitted after this deadline will NOT be accepted. ***

Deadline for voting will be October 31 (though this may be extended by a day or two if we don't get enough votes in).

Prize:

We will be giving a gift card to the winner in a dollar amount that we have not determined yet (but we promise to make it worth your while).

Please submit your images in THIS THREAD.

All the best to everyone!!!

See less See more
#34 ·
Ok I have added them in. I apologize for not including them in the original poll. For some reason, I cannot see the pictures of the dogs in each of these posts. I've checked with multiple browsers and usernames. However, it appears that you guys can see them so that's what matters. :)

#37 ·
did I miss something , who's the winner ?

#41 ·
Where's the announcement?

#43 ·
Yeah Yungster said there was supposed to be an announcement by the mods. Congrats Evelyn, and mega woofs to Whimsy

#46 · (Edited)
Indoor dog toilet so easy to train your dog to use.

Rosa Piddle Place review:
I recently rescued a cute little dog, named Miss Rosa, who is less than a year-old. She needed to be potty trained and I am tired of having to use newspapers or pet pads. While I am away for long periods of time or at work I disliked coming home to a smelly house and a big mess. I was looking for an indoor dog toilet that is easy-to-use and inexpensive.
My friend told me about a wonderful product that would be perfect for my little Rosa. It is the Piddle Placehttp://piddleplace.com indoor dog toilet and she loves it. It did not take my doggy very long to learn how to use it! She and I still have time to go the dog park where she loves to run and play. I am very happy that I do not have to use pet pads any more. Sometimes Rosa would chew and tear up the pads and that is a disaster. I just follow the directions on the indoor dog toilet, the Piddle Place. It is so convenient for my Rosa to use and quickly is cleaned up with NO ODORS!! Now while I am away I come home to a very happy doggy. She likes using her own little indoor dog toilet.

#47 ·
Best housebreaking option for Ms Rosa

:attention:
Rosa Piddle Place review:
I recently rescued a cute little dog, named Miss Rosa, who is less than a year-old. She needed to be potty trained and I am tired of having to use newspapers or pet pads. While I am away for long periods of time or at work I disliked coming home to a smelly house and a big mess. I was looking for an indoor dog toilet that is easy-to-use and inexpensive.
My friend told me about a wonderful product that would be perfect for my little Rosa. It is the Piddle Placehttp://piddleplace.com indoor dog toilet and she loves it. It did not take my doggy very long to learn how to use it! She and I still have time to go the dog park where she loves to run and play. I am very happy that I do not have to use pet pads any more. Sometimes Rosa would chew and tear up the pads and that is a disaster. I just follow the directions on the indoor dog toilet, the Piddle Place. It is so convenient for my Rosa to use and quickly is cleaned up with NO ODORS!! Now while I am away I come home to a very happy doggy. She likes using her own little indoor dog toilet.

#50 ·
I agree about getting rid of a dog because of poor training, this is how we found our Miss Rosa. She loves her walks with me around the neighborhood and runs at the park. She is using the indoor dog toilet while I am at work and I was so glad to have chosen the product. I looked at many different ones and found this indoor dog toilet the one for my Miss Rosa.
thanks again!!!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Make sure you DO NOT give your dogs any chocolate. It is very bad for them.

#55 ·
It's a subtle thing, but there's a difference between wild enthusiasm for a product that one just loves and wants to share, and a sort of insistence that looks more like promotion of the product....I'm sure no offence was intended, and that none of the Piddlers has shares in the Place, but perhaps it's a good lesson to be a little careful in how we wax enthusiastic?!

#56 ·
I wish I WAS convinced that "Cuddles" and "Miss Rosa" are not financially involved in the Piddle Place. But I'm not. I'm not even TOTALLY convinced they are two separate people. I have ALMOST reported them as spam.

If they truly are real people with real Havanese, I hope they get the message and just participate with the rest of us and stop with all the potty hype.

#58 ·
I sent a PM to one of the moderators a couple of weeks ago about these same concerns, but never heard back from them. When people post comments but never mention anything about their dog, such as type/color/name/age/habits/pics, or any other details, and yet they constantly include links to one specific product they think is the best, then I'm suspicious.

But back to what really matters - how adorable all of these fall photos were! I need to stop taking pics of Emmie with an iPhone and use a real camera so I can capture special pics like the ones we all voted on in this photo contest. :)

-Jeanne-

#59 ·
I'm tired of your accusations. Miss rosa is a happy little girl and has been Enjoying her life with us . She loves playing with her toys and fetches them. She wags her tail when I come home from wherever I have been. Gives me those little kisses and we take our walk s together. When I sit down she's right there on my lap. Hope everyone is enjoying spring with their babies! Easter is coming soon remember to never give chocolate to our dogs !!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.