Seattle / eastside havanese? - Page 2 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #11
showelott

Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yes Ewokpup - puppies are like little swiffers! My portuguese water dog puppy's coat was exactly the same - cute and fluffy and picked up everything. It was a relief to shave her down like a sheep just shy of a year old to help her adult coat come in - once it did, it was so much easier to keep clean - I taught her to shake on the front stoop and that would get rid of most everything she picked up outside. I'm expecting that I'll be sneezing alot during this first year with the new puppy.
showelott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #12
heatherk
Elissa's and Ceylon's Mom

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 7 Times in 7 Posts
Hi Stacey,

Looks like you have a lot of responses, but you are welcome to come visit us if you like! We live in North Seattle (Lake City) so we may not be the most convienent however.

We have one hav and are getting our second in a few days, yay! We also have a snake but she pretty much always stays in her cage in my daughter's bedroom.

PM me if you want to visit!

-Heather
heatherk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #13
showelott

Submit Photo: 3
Hi Heather - Thank you for the invitation! My brother lives in Greenwood, so we are often over in that neck of the woods on the weekends. Are you getting a puppy? We'd love to visit on a weekend, whenever it would be convenient!
showelott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #14
heatherk

Quote:
Originally Posted by showelott View Post
Hi Heather - Thank you for the invitation! My brother lives in Greenwood, so we are often over in that neck of the woods on the weekends. Are you getting a puppy? We'd love to visit on a weekend, whenever it would be convenient!
Weekends work best for us as well! Not this weekend, as we are getting the new little guy on Thursday or Friday so we want him to settle in. Other than that, we'd love to have you over though! It's a little bit difficult to schedule things concretely as my daughter has soccer games every weekend, sometimes on both days and potentially more than 2 games a weekend, and they haven't posted the entire game schedule yet. But if you can work around that it would be wonderful to have you over - and you could see both a (very, very social) 2-year-old hav and a new puppy .

I'll pm you my personal contact information, let's figure out what works for both of us!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #15
heatherk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TilliesMom View Post
I know of a hav forum member that lives in Seattle, hopefully she'll check the forum soon and see your post!!
Wonder who you could have been talking about, Tammy???
Old 02-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #16
TilliesMom

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 35 Times in 35 Posts
ha ha hmmmmmm...
Old 02-26-2013, 12:01 AM   #17
judye

Submit Photo: 0
I live in Redmond with one Havanese. We had the same concern with my husband and are happy to report he has no issue.
judye is offline   Reply With Quote