Havanese Forum banner

NEW RRHC Website

10K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Kathie 
#1 ·
Hey everybody! I have been busy doing some stuff for our local club, Red River Havanese Club. We have a new website up and a BLOG. ( I wonder whos idea that was.. haha)

Here is our new site: RRHC

And the fun blog: RRHC BLOG

I just did a yahoo template for the website, nothing fancy and we are still working on getting photos and some final touches on it.

#2 ·
Melissa,

Love them both. I stayed long enough to read both and will no doubt return to catch up on events.

#9 ·
Thanks Melissa. It looks great! We just started the process of updating the Cascasde Hav Club Website. It was nice to look through yours and get some ideas.

#11 ·
The website was a breeze.. no talent needed. :) Its just a template w/ yahoo. We used their small business thing and it was very easy to set up.

The blog was more challenging but now I am pretty good at wordpress. I am changing my site too now that I know it better. I think a blog is a GREAT pr thing for local clubs and a good way to keep everyone updated.

Kathy.. our domain name stayed the same so it should still be ok. :)

MM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.