which buttercomb to buy? - Page 3 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > Grooming

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 09:01 AM   #21
windym300
Wendy

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 4 Times in 4 Posts
I had bought several non cc combs off of the Internet and they were all ok. After I kept hearing on the boards how much of a difference the cc combs were I went ahead and ordered one off of amazon. I thought at the time I was ordering a larger one(I wasn't really paying attention to description) I guess I thought if it was so expensive it would be larger..lol.. So when it came in and is was really small I was like omg, I spent that much money for this? But then I used it and when it slid through Bogie's coat I was amazed! I know why they call it buttercomb! When I was at a show I picked up the larger cc comb and the wooden handle that slides on it. In my opinion the larger comb doesn't seem to glide as well as the smaller one. I also have not had Bogie's hair longer than a few inches(trying to grow coat out now). The larger cc one still works better than other combs I have. I use the small one for everything! I'm anxious to go next weekend to a show because I'm going to get the slide on wooden handle for the small comb and pick up another brush or two!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App