New Havanese owner needs reassurance - Page 81 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #801
swaye

Submit Photo: 12
Photo Submissions 5 Times in 5 Posts
And so it is as with a few other, I am late to this thread and read the entire epistle! What a remarkable woman was Kay. Even though I was not involved in this thread, I couldn't help myself and had a good cry for Kay. After getting myself together, I realized how happy she must be for Maggie to have her best friend Hazel taking over where she left off. What awesome women! And Maggie, you know you are a lucky girl. I had better quit now, I feel myself on the verge of tears again. I am so glad I read this. You ALL have been such tremendous support and help to Kay, Hazel and Maggie.
swaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:08 AM   #802
Lalla
Cuba and Tycho

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 9 Times in 9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davetgabby View Post
thanks Lalla, it is my favorite story over the years. Not too many of us remember Kay, but she sure was a wonderful lady. I still get choked up when I think of her and Maggie. It shows what patience and love can do.
Thanks to your keeping in touch with Hazel, Dave, and because of that connection your updating of this thread, actually MANY will remember Kay, and those of us who never had the pleasure of knowing her, thanks to you now know her story. That's a good memorial, isn't it, that all over the world there are fellow Havanese owners who know about Kay and can keep her memory alive alongside our interest in Maggie's Progress.
Lalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:19 AM   #803
swaye

Submit Photo: 12
Photo Submissions 5 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla View Post
Thanks to your keeping in touch with Hazel, Dave, and because of that connection your updating of this thread, actually MANY will remember Kay, and those of us who never had the pleasure of knowing her, thanks to you now know her story. That's a good memorial, isn't it, that all over the world there are fellow Havanese owners who know about Kay and can keep her memory alive alongside our interest in Maggie's Progress.
Well put!
swaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #804
sandypaws

Submit Photo: 6
Photo Submissions 15 Times in 15 Posts
I remember reading Kay and Maggie's story earlier this year and what an amazing one it is. It still brings tears to my eyes when thinking about it. I'm so glad that things are working out for Maggie. Hazel certainly is a guardian angel.

Thank you, Dave, for updating this love story for us. Hope you will continue to get news and will share with us.

Mary and Tyler (miss you, Bailey - 1996-2011)
sandypaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #805
davetgabby
Dave T

Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 35 Times in 35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaye View Post
And so it is as with a few other, I am late to this thread and read the entire epistle! What a remarkable woman was Kay. Even though I was not involved in this thread, I couldn't help myself and had a good cry for Kay. After getting myself together, I realized how happy she must be for Maggie to have her best friend Hazel taking over where she left off. What awesome women! And Maggie, you know you are a lucky girl. I had better quit now, I feel myself on the verge of tears again. I am so glad I read this. You ALL have been such tremendous support and help to Kay, Hazel and Maggie.
wow. and you're absolutely right.
davetgabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #806
chataboutthat
Tippi's mom

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
i've just read this story and i've been crying for an hour. what a remarkable woman! i'm so sorry that i didn't have the opportunity to know kay. i'm grateful that she had a loving friend like hazel who could help maggie with her loss.

wow. what a story.

Old 12-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #807
davetgabby
Dave T

Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 35 Times in 35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chataboutthat View Post
i've just read this story and i've been crying for an hour. what a remarkable woman! i'm so sorry that i didn't have the opportunity to know kay. i'm grateful that she had a loving friend like hazel who could help maggie with her loss.

wow. what a story.
and wow again, that's quite a read. Yeah it would make a good short story book.
davetgabby is offline   Reply With Quote