Havanese Forum banner

new here

8K views 67 replies 33 participants last post by  Kathie 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone
I am new to this forum. My little girl, Zoey, was born Dec 12- she is 3 weeks old today! I go visit her at the breeders once a week to bond, and to discuss any questions. I love her so much already and can't wait to bring her home!

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
How lucky you are to visit and bond with your pretty baby Zoey every week. It will help the time go a little faster till you can bring her home in your loving arms. Congratulations! I can't wait to see more of your sweet girl.

#14 ·
Welcome and congratulations to you and Zoey.. Ditto on loving the coloring and interested to see how and when it changes, as Havs are related to chameleons you know. (Just kidding). You are very lucky to be able to visit her weekly. She will surely know you when you bring her home

#15 ·
Welcome and keep the pictures coming.

#22 ·
Beautiful little girl. We were fortunate to be able to visit Huey 3 time before we brought him home last May. He sleep through the night from the very first day. I want to think he was comfortable with us prior to leaving his litter. The breeder sent a blanket from his bed and a toy he had. Good luck and enjoy your new girl and You new adventure.:)

#24 ·
I went to see Zoey tonight. She is growing sooo fast. I tried to take some pictures but she wasn't interested in sitting still :) I am feeling a little nervous about bringing her home next friday, but I'm sure once she's home, we will all settle in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.