Havanese Forum banner

Back of the Couch: A Hav Thing?

4K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  evan10101 
#1 ·
Our dearly departed Buster always perched on the back of the couch, and Tino is already showing a preference for couch perching. How many of you find that your Hav likes the top of the couch cushions?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#8 ·
Mine like it up there too. Augie will kind of slide down and pretty soon he will be wrapped around my neck! I sure never let my kids jump all over the furniture and these guys tear around the house, leaping from couch to chair and back again.

Brody looks pretty comfy! What a cutie!

#10 ·
Paige thinks the couch is her second bed-my one couch is in front of a picture window-that is where Paige spends her day-watching the world go by. Rom gets up there at times-Tula only if Paige is barking then she needs to join in.

#22 ·
Buster used to perch on the living room cushions while we were out for the day so he could watch the street. At night he perched on the cushion next to me in my spot on the den couch. Tino very quickly discovered that spot which made my heart sing! Thanks everyone for all the fantastic pictures! Havs are a bit cat-like with their perching, don't you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.