Havanese Forum banner

I'm Baaaaack....

2K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  heatherk 
#1 ·
and haven't checked the board in 2 weeks!

Everyone quick, catch me up on all the latest news! Newbies please introduce yourself as I don't have time to go back 2 weeks and catch up with everyone! :bounce:

We had a great time in Maui, although I just about bought the kids tickets home they were fighting so much!! :der:
My mom spoiled Tillie ROTTEN, carried her around everywhere and took great care of her coat! My mom is THE only person I trust to take care of Tillie ... :D
I figure she'll quickly fall back into routine once we get home!

Anywho, missed you all and am glad to be back on the mainland.. and next time, PLEASE don't let me bring the kids. :help: :eek:

#5 ·
:whip:how dare you leave without letting us know. I caught wind of it but you never said when . Bad Tammy

#10 ·
welcome Jen, I bet you're getting excited.

#13 ·
start a new thread with some pics ?

#15 ·
lol, Dave, my husband is ubber paranoid as a computer tech and doesnt ever want me to directly 'announce' we are leaving ...

I will probably do pics sometime this weekend.

Welcome Jen! Excited to get to know you and watch your new baby grow up!!

Wynne, that would be a great idea! Someone can fly to CA and stay at our place and have thier OWN "vacation" in Northern California!!! lol :D

#18 ·
I don't announce on the internet when I'm going away either. But I DID tell Dave privately... I figure it's unlikely that he'll come all the way down from Canada to rob my house!:pound:

BTW, what's with them changing all the first page emoticons? Some of the ones they have out there now are really lame, and I have to go scrolling through for the ones I like to use regularly... And I ONLY have access to the first page ones if I'm on my iPad.:der:

#17 ·
Welcome home Tammy, We did miss you . It was good Dave knew you were on a trip or that thread "Where's Tammy" would have been extensive with worry!!!! Christine and I spent a few weeks in Maui on a house trade. We had a blast, even had an adorable dog to babysit too! I'd say the thing you missed was this new member Cajun Mike who arrived on the forum just as he was having to say goodbye to his beloved Tucker who was an older dog,14 maybe? It was heart breaking!!! Anyway he was going to wait for a pup but his breeder had pups ready to go, so from tears to cheers he is getting a new pup Parker. Just wanted you to know his backstory!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.