Havanese Forum banner

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  gelbergirl 
#1 ·
My original avatar was a picture of myself when I was four. I recently changed the avatar to my new puppy Teddi. Dodrop suggested I change my avatar back to the original picture and challenge everyone in the forum to download a picture of themselves when they were young.

Challenge is on everyone! Let's see your cutie-putootie pictures!:)

#8 ·
Here are a few with my first dog, Muffett, one of my first pony ride... from what I hear, they had a hard time getting me off, and I still have horses to this day.:) Finally, a photo of me with the child's violin my "Bantha" (grandfather) gave me. He was 1st violinist for the Boston Symphony for so many years that he's in the Guinness World Book of Records as the "Most durable fiddler".:) I think he had great hopes for me, but I never did learn to play.

We're lucky because my Dad was (and, at 83, still is) an avid photographer. Several years ago, he went through and scanned all his old slides, giving all of us kids a wonderful, chronological photo memoir of our growing up years.

Attachments

#11 ·
My mom made most of my dresses at that age. She also made all our bread. There wasn't much for a house wife with a tiny house in a small neighborhood (and no car) to do. She had to have two more kids before she was "busy".:)

As far as the violin is concerned, I think that ship has sailed... Even if I had (ever) had the talent, RA makes my hands too stiff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.