Havanese Forum banner

Happy SIXTH Birthday, Guccigirl!!

2K views 26 replies 23 participants last post by  Thumper 
#1 ·
Wowza..I cannot believe babygirl is 6 years old and I have been hanging around this place for that long (Then some..) :D I can't even remember what life was like without her (and you all) in it :kiss:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
lol reminds me of a Bob Dylan album Blond on Blond. Hope you're throwing her a party, Kara ?

#16 ·
Thank you! Thank you! Heck, her life is a 'party' ..lol, not sure she'd even know a 'special' day from a 'regular' day since they are all special ;)

I can't find her 'birthday girl' pink bandana that she usually wears, its driving me bonkers! I Know I've seen it, I just can't remember WHERE I saw it, ahh. the joys of aging. I am going to start pinning notes to my shirt to remember the simplest of things.

I'm making her some Chicken and couscous right now, she is in a spunky mood today! Talk about birthday attitude, she's feisty as all get out wanting to play with the wolf puppet (which is a fun way for her to bite my hand..:pound:) and she has found something new to shred. My son left a tamale wrapper on the floor near his computer (must've fallen down, atleast I hope that is the reason) she had a great ole' time shredding it to oblivion..

I can tell by these pics she needs a good ole' hair brushing, but maybe I'll give her the day off??..

Attachments

#19 ·
I can tell by these pics she needs a good ole' hair brushing, but maybe I'll give her the day off??..
:pound: I don't think we've EVER seen a photo of Gucci not perfectly coiffed!!! Glad to know that underneath it all, she's still a "regular ol' Hav!":pound:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.