What are your favorite colors? - Page 4 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 11:31 PM   #31
yatesja

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Nominations 1 Time in 1 Post
Congratulations!!!! He is SO so adorable! Hows he doing? Still in your daughters lap? Lol.
yatesja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #32
heatherk
Elissa's and Ceylon's Mom

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatesja View Post
Congratulations!!!! He is SO so adorable! Hows he doing? Still in your daughters lap? Lol.
Aw thanks! He still loves to be in laps, especially my daughter's! but he has been more and more interested in playing with toys and such today than he was yesterday. He's completely captured our hearts! We are still trying to find the perfect name for him though!
heatherk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:46 PM   #33
yatesja

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Nominations 1 Time in 1 Post
Ah, names! Lol. I have lists and lists! I found one of my kids books from when they were little today and i thought this would be such a cute name...Corduroy! Did you ever read the Corduroy the Bear books? I kinda like it But then again i may think it sounds silly tomorrow lol! Its all part of the magic time though
yatesja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #34
heatherk
Elissa's and Ceylon's Mom

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatesja View Post
Ah, names! Lol. I have lists and lists! I found one of my kids books from when they were little today and i thought this would be such a cute name...Corduroy! Did you ever read the Corduroy the Bear books? I kinda like it But then again i may think it sounds silly tomorrow lol! Its all part of the magic time though
Corduroy IS a cute name! If you had a dog named Corduroy, you could call him 'Cord' for short. We've thought of tons of great names, but none that actually fit HIM, you know? We spent days trying to find Cey's (Ceylon's) name but when we found it, we knew immediately that it was right. Still looking for that one perfect, right name for the little one!
heatherk is offline   Reply With Quote