Havanese Forum banner

Car Seat?

10K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  Ewokpup 
#1 ·
Hello!
It is WAY past time for me to get Tillie a car seat. I am looking into a "console" type otherwise I will constantly have to be moving it from the back to the way way back and I just can't do that with my back. lol did I say "back" enough times for you? lol
Anywhooooo... so, what are YOUR car seat recommendations? Does anyone HAVE a console car seat?? I already have a car harness and clip but need a car seat, a cozy, comfy one. :D

I may be posting this in the wrong section, but if there IS anyone who would like to sell a car seat, pm me! :) or please post suggestions!
thanks!

#31 ·
I like the cloth one with the brown flowers... I'll have to see if I can find anything local... and go from there. I really want to get the snoozer console seat, but DH doesn't want me to spend the $$ and wants to build something. lol we'll see!

#32 ·
okay, i rigged a simple basket. actually one of the 'shoe baskets' she likes to bury her chewies in! LOL I already had a harness and the thing that clicks into the seat belt latch.
She was trembling and panting the whole time (as become her norm since July. :( ) we drove to get the kids, she didn't try to jump into the back seat/floor board and *I* felt SO much better knowing if I made a sharp turn or stop she would be okay. Trembling, but not injured.... It actually is just wegded in there, it is SUPER cozy... if I can find something a few more inches longer, she might be a tad more comfy. She DID lay down at one point (still trembling, but still...) and curled up she fits pretty good...

Attachments

#36 ·
So adorable!
Sherpa makes a booster block that goes under their carriers to turn it into a car seat. I s it on sale and got it. Its great because Bama already rode around in her Sherpa...the onytimes she got car sick were in the types of car seats that don't actually touch the set part of the seat....so now she can have the breeze from the car's AC on her face and see out the window from the comfort of her Sherpa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.