Havanese Forum banner

my sweet girl...

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  nlb 
#1 ·
... having FUN this afternoon... :)

#2 ·
Yea I finally got to see one of your vedios!:whoo::whoo::whoo: I cant remember what I did but I right clicked and pushed buttons and then I could see it! Did you see the one today an old video that was about a song? I would love to make a production like that.

#5 ·
oh, yes, they are snuggly buddies! they have always had such a close relationship... it is a joy to watch them together! and to think, this is a boy who used to be scared to DEATH of dogs. still isn't a huge fan of them in general, but as I've said before, we don't think of her as a dog. just as Tillie. :D

#14 ·
thanks girls! :) Need to figure out where to hang it... :) I think 1 in his room for sure... :D

Ya the ponies. SO, I had just posted a cousin ITT pic of Tillie (her 'bangs' reach her nose) since she had a bath this morning and I didn't put her hair up right away,
on fb and one of my friends was like, you HAVE to give her pigtails ... lol
So, I did. lol

#15 ·
Kodi's bangs are so long now that if I don't put them up, they get all wet, because they get in his mouth! I was so hoping he'd be like his dad, whose hair elegantly parts in the middle and goes to each side of his face. Not Kodi! Straight forward is the ONLY way that boy's bangs go on their own!:pound:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.