Havanese Forum banner

Havanese in Dog Fancy Mag

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  emichel 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if its been mentioned on here yet or not (I couldn't find anything about it in the quick search I did), but my trainer told me that the February Issue of Dog Fancy Magazine has an article on our lovable Havs and several photos. Of course I ran right out and picked it up and it was a very nice little breed profile/write up on the Havanese.

I am trying to paste the link I found for the magazine, but if it doesn't work maybe someone else will be better at it than me..

http://www.dogchannel.com/dog-magazines/dogfancy/default.aspx

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#7 ·
This is from Dreamer's facebook page.

OK everyone, big announcement! I have retired from the dog show ring!

Gotta say, I miss The Tall One, he was my best buddy at home and on the road. He got to go out at night while I sat in the hotel watching TV.

On the other hand, did you know how much fun stuff you can watch when the parental control feature is disabled? Wow!

We went to some great places. New York for Westminster a few times, when it was really cold. But we also went to Orlando in December which was just great! Palm Springs was beautiful in the mornings. Chicago, North Carolina, Michigan, Kentucky, Portland, Washington, Scottsdale...
I got to check out a LOT of beautiful dogs!

Now, I have moved on and am living the high life with Jane Samson and my two Bellatak cousins, BJ and Robbie, in the OC. (Seriously, our house is on top of a hill.)

My new brothers are really cool and we've learned a lot from each other (I SO can't believe they didn't know how to push the puppy gates open). We like to team up on Jane -- she calls us the Oreo Brigade cuz we're all three black & white.

TTYL. Gotta go grab the last Flossie before BJ and Robbie snag it. I really love my new life!

Dreamer

#10 ·
Dreamer is a beautiful boy and is half brother to Vallee and Queenie who are the dams of two of my havs. . He's actually coming to my house next Saturday for a play day! I've seen him with David and in the ring many times but it will be so interesting to see how he actually romps around with his cousins.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.