Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Paris, TN
Submit Photo: 6
Photo Submissions 10 Times in 10 Posts
Just so everyone knows, I raised 4 children that ate everything including soap and have helped with 12 grandchildren. I knew that soap wouldn't harm the dog; therefore I could joke about it. One of my grandchildren ate a fully engorged dog tick. I called poison control over that one and they practically laughed at me and no I wasn't the one watching the child it was the new mother of the crawling baby. At least I scared the mother by calling poison control, she wanted to know if her child was going to die. Knowing what I know now--she ran off with another man and left 4 little children--I should have told her yes.