Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 2 Times in 2 Posts
I held off having my one year old female spayed. I read about the benefits of this and weighed it against the risks of waiting. Now that she is matured, has had her first heat, I am quite sure that now is the time to do it. Are there others who have waited, and if so, would you share your experience with me? Are there specific anesthesia meds I should request or stay away from? I heard that toy breeds can be sensitive to some. Thanks for any words of wisdom.