Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Landenberg, PA
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
Caution! Hand Sanitizer Gel
I read on another board that several breeders had lost puppies due to toxic reactions from hand sanitizer gel. The owners had cleaned their own hands with the gel and then picked up the puppies. (no indication of age of puppies). It was also mentioned that other small pets, such as hamsters and guinea pigs, had suffered fatal poisonings from this gel, also.
A while back, there were news reports of children being sickenened from hand gel. Makes you wonder about this product's safety. Please be very cautious around small pets and humans!