Havanese Forum banner

Thank you!

775 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Missy 
#1 ·
I have to say Thank YOU to this forum and all the great people here. I think it's so awesome to have someone to run to when they do new things, or share pics with. Alot of people (including our family) doesn't understand why we are such NUTS over our pets. I like knowing that it's okay to post pics, videos and silly things b/c you all understand so well! I am a PICTURE NUT so I will probably overkill the site with pics, but that's my passion ya know. Not alot of people get that either, they wonder why I take some many pics of my kids and animals. I know they mean so much to me, and will to them when they are grown.
So anyway :focus: Just wanted to say Thank you for helping me to feel welcome and part of the gang!

#2 ·
You have come to the right place people here love to share especially pictures

#3 ·
I am glad that you are here!!!! I love this place...it is really nice to be crazy about our pets and have people understand us. Just got done playin ball with Jillee...she loves to catch the ball and then she brings it to me and pushes the ball to me...too cute.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.