Havanese Forum banner

photos

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  boomana 
#1 ·
Hi,
We brought Finley home on Thursday and he is doing great. I have lots of pics from my phone that I downloaded on my computer but when I drag them over it says they are too large. Not sure how to resize, I have tried. How do you get smaller pictures to be able to drag over?

He is so smart and loving and very observant. He is doing way better than I thought he would. He doesn't cry in his crate at night...I do put it right next to me on my nightstand so he can see me. the last three nights I have taken him out to pee at 2:30 AM and then he sleeps to 6:30. I think that is great. He has a wonderful personality. Loves to play but calm and engaging too. A love bug and wants to be right with us. Although he will for the most part be ok in his exercise pen at times. A little fussing and then he is fine. Trying to help him be a little independent too. We are so in love with this little guy.

#2 ·
Can't wait to see!
If you have a Mac (don't know about a PC) you can edit your photos in iPhoto and resize to the 800x800 requirement and then upload that pic from the "Manage Attachments" tab further down on the reply page (or maybe drag...I've never tried that). Hope this helps.

#3 ·
Do you have your pictures in a picture library? If you do you can edit your pictures. Usually you can bring up your pictures in a folder and if you choose an individual picture to bring up, right click should bring up options one being edit. Click on that and then click on resize. Choose the pixel size and save it. Then you should be able to upload the resized one to the forum.

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.