Havanese Forum banner

Merry Christmas from Tori and...

4K views 46 replies 41 participants last post by  Lilly's mom 
#1 ·
Spunky!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
When I look at him I definitely see Spunky. What a cute little devil he is . . . and Miss Tori looks like the grand diva. Great picture.

#23 ·
Merry Christmas Leslie! I love your name for the new lil' cutie too! Spunky is adorable! I love how Tori and Spunky are a matched pair!:kiss::kiss:

The last picture I'm nominating for the next calendar! Or how about your Christmas cards next year? Cute!Cute!Cute!

#24 ·
YAY IT'S SPUNKY

OH MY GOODNESS, LESLIE . That announcement was certainly worth waiting for! And Spunky it is. Those pix are unbelievably cute. Look at those two mischief makers! Adorable. Santa did good work this year!!

I was wondering what Spunky's birthdate is? Heath's is August 22.
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !

#26 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the compliments and Christmas wishes. You all are the BEST!

Tori and Spunky are still jockeying for the top dog position. Tori has definitely upped the "lessons" she's teaching him, though, things like; "This is my food, wait your turn"; "I get this toy now, wait your turn"; "Did you forget? I don't like to be bugged in the morning???"; and "Excuse me? You don't get to hump me, at all, EVER!"

He does seem to be getting her messages, slowly but surely. Good thing he likes toys, since Tori will only play when SHE feels like it, and unfortunately for her, he wants to play all the time... Poor guy, she can be a real grump sometimes. Wasn't it Kimberly who said there's a reason they call them bitches? :pound:

Amy~ He was born on Sept. 25th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.