Havanese Forum banner

Off to Pet Expo with Julie's pins!

2K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  marjrc 
#1 ·
I'm meeting Leslie at the Pet Expo for the day and I just wanted everyone to see how cute the havanese pins look! We'll post later on what fun we had!
Carole

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
It looks great! Can't wait to get mine.

#13 ·
We had a great time today. Linda and her daughter were there working the meet and greet booth with Ricky and Daisy. I don't know if you all know Wyndall or Linda Swenson but they were there at the meet and greet booth too. I want to work it next year because it seems to me to be the most popular booth there and I love to show off our breed!
I bought a grooming set that came with a video and one of these days I'm going to try and use it. I also got a havanese magnet ribbon for the back of the car! Will try to post a pic.
All in all Leslie and I had a great time. Linda took some pics and I'm sure she will post them.
Julie, LOTS of people commented on the darling pins! You better make a ton of them to sell at Nationals because they are amazing!
Carole

Attachments

#15 ·
:whoo: How cool is that? Wow! Carole, how great that you and Leslie went, met with Linda and her kids and had a good time. I love that car magnet! I'm waiting for my pins to come in the mail and I will be very proud to wear my b&w one. :biggrin1:

Julie, you won't have room in your luggage for clothing, my friend. It will have to be stuffed with pins!!

#16 ·
Julie I could have sold a ton of them for you!

The Pet Expo has been so busy these last two days. So much so that it takes an hour to get into the parking lot!

From left to Right: Leslie, Linda Okimoto, Riki with Carole, Linda Spencer (Havananny) with one of her little wards for the week.

Attachments

#17 ·
Yesterday WAS a lot of fun! Carole found much better (more fun) deals than I did. All I ended up w/was a great deal on a bag of TOTW food; a new, smaller Water Rover; and some OxyFresh.

Besides the cool Neezer magnet, Carole ordered a VERY cute shirt. (Amanda remember the really nice sparkly black ones? Yep, that's what she got :biggrin1:) I'm guessing you all will see it at the National. It's SO, pretty!

It was great to hang out at the Meet the Breed booth. One of my favorite Havs was there (her name is Cindy Lou Who and she's owned by Linda Spencer, the havananny. What a doll she is! A little tiny red brindle) There was another sweet little guy named Ranger there, who decided he was in love w/me :) I gotta say the feeling was mutual :hug:

I had a great time and didn't even mind fighting the traffic all the way back home. It was worth every minute of it!

#19 ·
Julie~ I forgot to mention how BEAUTIFUL the pins are! My goodness how I wish Tori wasn't all black. I'd so love to have one that matches her. Maybe I'll head to the store to see what I can find in the hair coloring aisle...a little bleach maybe??? :pound:

#22 ·
Michele, I'll try to find out where we can order the car magnets.

Amanda, the weather was beautiful. Remember last year? How hot it was, lol. This year was a lot more bearable!
Carole

#25 ·
Thanks for that link, Carole. I just bought the ribbon magnet for my brand new Grand Caravan! :clap2::clap2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.