Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chesterfield, MI
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Nominations 1 Time in 1 Post
Thank you all. Yes, they found a place to rent and the community has been wonderful-sending toys, clothes, toiletries and money. It's the loss of the dog and bunny that is tearing them up the most.
Because their house was only 6 years old and it was determined that the fire was from fauly wiring, unfortunately it's taking a long time to turn over to the insurance company because of legal liability to the builder. The insurance company can possibly sue the builder for the claim. It's just such a mess.
But like I said, the house will be rebuilt. Stuff can be replaced, but as we all know, our pets are family. Of course as in the case with the mobile home that was just posted, we feel blessed that they were not home and that they and my awesome little nephews are safe and healthy.
But thanks to all and like I said before- all prayers and encouraging and helpful words are so appreciated and will be sent their way.