Havanese Forum banner

Jack Picture

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  TilliesMom 
#1 ·
Bath day for Jack! Picture quality not the greatest. Long time...drying...finding tangles. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I still have some trimming to do between the eyes. His feet hair needs to be trimmed and rounded very soon.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh you're making me feel guilty, Timmy REALLY needs a bath! He's dirty and smells bad. :redface: I was supposed to give him one yesterday but didn't and today doesn't look too good either. I'll be posting a picture of him in the Cousin Itt thread later today when he was playing in the hay in the garden, ugh! Jack looks so beautiful and clean I can almost smell how clean he is!

#4 ·
I still use a human hair dryer. Actually used 2 hair dryers today...I do not think it did any good. The high setting was to loud for me, so I turned it to low.

I hit and miss comb, depending on how Jack is moving around and go back to the starting point. I try my best to try to line comb and dry because of the tangles are easier to get out this way.

Jack's hair is fine and bunny like, that's why he is fluffy.

When I am drying...which is on the washer...I have the dryer sitting on the dirty clothes which is higher. The dryer is aiming toward Jack so I have two hands to comb. As I am combing a line of hair, it is drying as I am pulling the hair. A long process..... Too long today!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.