Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums - View Single Post - Holiday time to Vietnam and I won't leave my kindle behind!
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
Tia

Submit Photo: 4
Photo Nominations 1 Time in 1 Post
Re the copying over DVDs I downloaded an app called imedia player. To transfer over all I had to do was plug my iPad into the computer and connect to iTunes. When in iTunes I clicked on the iPad to view all the information around the iPad and then clicked apps. When you scroll down there is an option for data transferring and the imedia app will be one of the apps allowable for data transfer. You click on the app and it will appear on the right hand side and then click add. You then add the movies from wherever they are located on your computer. Mine were on a flash drive. Easy! Took a couple min per movie.

Re the kindle its much lighter and easier to hold than the iPad and doesn't get the backlight glare so doesn't cause any strain on the eyes. Also the battery lasts forever!!! It takes days of reading to wear it down.

We have just landed in KL and have an overnight stay before heading to Vietnam. We are going to keep a log so ill provide a link as that will give the details of what's happening for those that are interested.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Tianna & Doug

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome