Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 112 Times in 110 Posts
That's a decision you have to make. If you're not willing to take him or can find someone that will take him, I wouldn't bother. I would ask that he be vet checked , and if everything is OK ,then you can make a descision. That is , you will pay for the vet checkup if you decide to take him. If they are unwilling to get him vet checked, I would be very troubled. Either way , he needs to be vet checked. As much as it would be nice to "save " this dog, are you wiiling to gamble on the fact that he may have major medical problems and major bills.?
Dave and Molly
Ian Dunbar was awarded the Outstanding Achievement Award from I.P.D.T.A. Here's a picture of me accepting the award on his behalf.
Member of IAABC ,International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants , Member of Pet Professional Guild
Last edited by davetgabby; 10-24-2010 at 01:15 PM.