I've submitted an application but I'm sure they've probably received many. I also heard back from the people in SC today, I had given up on them. Both dogs are so cute and I know they desperately need homes! DH will kill me if we wind up with both of them! I was so sad when we didn't hear back from them (the SC people) at first but they said she had pneumonia and couldn't be released until she was all better. Now I'm back to waiting. IWAP!!!