Well, my temporary pup is here.
Not sure how long, because the kid who owned him (until 10 today) is already having regrets. It's one of the reasons I said I'd take him. Give him some time to really think about it. Instead of giving him to a friend or something, and not being able to get him back.
If anyone missed my other threads...
He got two havs, not having a clue what he was getting himself into. Been wanting a dog for over a year. Two havs came available to him, and he took them BOTH! Feeling very overwhelmed by the whole thing, he decided to re home them.
My best friend took the brown/gray/white one. But, honestly..I don't give her long, either
I've warned her. I've advised her. I've done all I could to tell her this isn't for her. She's stubborn..and thinks she can do it. Her brother is the one who got them. And his parents (he's almost 20, lives at home and in college).
No, the breeder doesn't want them back (woman who got a second hav to breed. then quickly realized it wasn't such a smart move) They don't want them in a rescue. So, they've left it to me. I have a few people in mind, but won't move forward until I know he's REALLY sure.
At this point, he could take him back tonight. Which is fine. I just rather not pass this poor guy around like the flu !!
i wasn't sure about his nose, but it's filled in a LOT since i first saw him last wk.
my three following him around