Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Francisco
Submit Photo: 36
Photo Nominations 1 Time in 1 Post
The flu people tell us to disinfect surfaces, and Clorox tells us to use bleach. No thank you! Use this non-toxic recipe to clean toys, counters, hard surfaces (except wood) - 1 spray bottle with white vinegar, followed by a spray bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Cover surfaces with both, and wipe clean. That's all you need to disinfect. And remember to nuke the sponges in the microwave.
---Little Lola a.k.a. Princess Pee and Poop and her humom Anne
"Happiness is a warm puppy" Charles Schultz