Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 119 Times in 117 Posts
A Dog's New Years Resolutions
1. I will not play tug-of-war with Daddy's underwear when
he's on the can.
2. I will remember the garbage collector is NOT stealing
3. I will not suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying
under the coffee table.
4. I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
5. I will shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE
entering the house.
6. I will not eat the cat's food, before, or after, he
7. I will stop trying to find new places on the carpet
when I am about to throw up.
8. I will not throw up in the car.
9. I will not roll on dead things.
10. I will stop considering the cat's litter box as a
11. I will not wake up Mommy by putting my cold, wet nose
up her bottom end.
12 . I will not chew my human's toothbrush and not tell
13. I will not chew crayons or pens, especially not the
red ones, or my people will think that I am hemorrhaging.
14. When in the car, I will not insist on having the
window rolled down when it's raining outside.
15. I will not drop soggy tennis balls in the underwear of
anyone who is sitting on the can.
16. We do not have a doorbell. Therefore, I will not bark
each time I hear one on the television.
17. I will not steal my Mommy's underwear out of the
laundry basket and then dance all over the back yard with
18. I will remember the sofa is not a face towel and
neither are Mommy's & Daddy's laps.
19. I will remember my head does not belong in the
20. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in
for Mommy's driver's license and car registration
Dave and Molly
Ian Dunbar was awarded the Outstanding Achievement Award from I.P.D.T.A. Here's a picture of me accepting the award on his behalf.
Member of IAABC ,International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants , Member of Pet Professional Guild