Sleepy dog - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 09:07 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Beamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada!
Posts: 4,155
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 16 Times in 6 Posts
Question Sleepy dog

Ok so... How much do your guys sleep a day??

I'm assuming Beamer sleeps for much of the day when no one is home.. He is pretty relaxed and calm when my parents visit him for a couple hours at lunch. Then when the wife and I get home, he is pretty hyper! Although we have not really allowed him to do RLH casue of his leg injury, and we have been limiting his outdoor time to potty cause we dont want him to go nuts.. lol

He sleeps for quite a few hours in later evening.. We finally all go to bed at around 1am.

He has always slept right through the night since day one. When we get up and take him for potty at 7:30am he does not even want to leave his crate..lol.. we have to actually reach in and drag him out... he likes his rest i guess??

How is everyone elses?
Beamer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 02:49 PM
LINDA
 
lfung5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 6,496
Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 36 Times in 33 Posts
Hi,
My guys are pretty laid back. The oldest is 3 years old in Aug, the middle fur baby is 2 in Nov. and the baby is almost 7 1/2 months. When I am home they are chilling about 90% of the time. The other 10% is playingwith eachother and running around. They go to sleep by 10pm and are up around 6-7am. Sometimes if they are exhausted I have to wake them too! It might sound like they are not all that active, but they do get a 2-3 mile off leash run everyday.

Linda





lfung5 is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Senior Member
 
irnfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,619
Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 19 Times in 19 Posts
As young pups, they sleep alot. Now, they will play for two jours and then nap. It's been real hot here this week, so they are justing staying cool inside and they will sleep more. When my husband is watering his bonsai at night, Shelby loves to go out and cool off under the sprinkler.


Michele
Kodi & Shelby's Mom and Julian's Grandma
irnfit is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome