Join Date: Oct 2010
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
Crying my eyes out - UPDATE
First, I have to say a sincere thank you to each and every one of you who responded to my post. You really did help.
Monday and yesterday were very rough days for me. I didn't sleep much Monday night debating what to do. The breeder came up with another option which is a female from another litter who is only 2 weeks old and won't be ready to ship until mid-January. I went back and forth all night. Kept looking at the boys, but still wasn't sure.
FINALLY, I decided to wait for the female. Of course we have no idea what her personality will be like since she's only 2 weeks old but I'm going to take the gamble. I'm disappointed that I can't surprise my daughter with her puppy before Christmas but as someone said I will have this dog for 10-15 years and don't want to feel like I settled. I'm sure if I saw the male in person I would love him to pieces but since I had the choice I'm going to wait for what I had my heart set on. This new pup (I'm still going to name her Bella) has the same sire as the first one so they are half-sisters. Watch, she'll turn out to be a holy terror and you all will say "see, you should have picked the sweet little boy", lol.
My heart still breaks for my original pup. Please keep her in your prayers.