Join Date: Aug 2011
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
Separating Havanese a good idea?
I'm a 3rd party here and want this to come across as unbiased as possible. I'll lay out the situation and ask for your thoughts on what you think is best. Any links that would support thoughts would be much appreciated, thank you!
1. Both Havanese were purchased together as puppies from separate litters at 8 weeks old and have been together for 6 years now.
2. Both dogs have always lived in the same house with a fenced yard and a doggy door for access.
3. Both dogs are well cared for and are regularly exercised.
4. The owners were married and split up 8 months ago. The person that left now wishes to split up the dogs (in 5 months) and put one of them in a condo with no access to a yard for 8-10 hours alone per day.
5. Neither dog has *ever* been alone in their entire lives.
Last edited by havanesepair; 08-01-2011 at 03:51 PM.