Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Submit Photo: 7
Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
GNYHC Specialty: Pre-Ordering Lunch - Menu Attached
If you are attending the GNYHC Specialty on February 11 at the Hotel Pennsylvania, you may care to pre-order your lunch. The menu is copied below for your convenience. Actually, it is the same menu for the Progressive Dog Show on Friday as well! You can use the same menu if you need to order lunch.
NYMES (the host organization) is delighted that Statler Grill will be in the Dining Facility during dog show events at the Penn Plaza Pavilion.
In addition to the pre-ordered LUNCHES there will be a Breakfast menu. They would like to have as many lunches pre-ordered as possible so that they can prepare accurately and keep things economically feasible for the Statler Grill. Additional sandwiches and salads will be available (a la carte) for purchase probably at the price of the lunches.
FYI the breakfast items include
· Lox & Cream Cheese on a Bagel $8
· 2 Eggs, Bacon and Cheese on a Roll $4
· Fruit bowl $4
· Croissant $2
· Coffee or Tea, free refills of coffee and hot water $2
If you care to place an order, please copy and paste the menu into a new email and indicate your menu selection. Email it directly to Mr. Bill Blair email:[email protected] Please put “Lunch order” in your email’s subject line. Please do not reply to this post. It is a courtesy posting and we have nothing to do with food service. :-) Thanks!
We expect to have an email out shortly with details about the GNYHC Dinner!
All best regards,
2012 LUNCH MENU Feb. 10, 11 & 12 at Penn Plaza Pavilion
SANDWICHES - $14.00 LUNCH (includes house-made potato chips, choice of fresh fruit or fresh baked cookies, choice of beverage, on day of pick-up)
1. House-Made Rare Roast Beef on Baguette with lettuce, tomato and onion.
2. Ham & Swiss on Rye with lettuce and tomato.
3. Grilled Chicken Breast on French Baguette with honey mustard, lettuce, tomato and onion.
4. House-Made Tuna Salad on Wheat with lettuce, tomato and onion.
5. Hothouse Tomatoes and Buffola Mozzarella on Foccacia with pesto.
ENTRÉE SALADS $15.00 LUNCH (includes a roll, choice of fresh fruit or fresh baked cookies, choice of beverage, on day of pick-up,)
6. Dr. Olson Salad (chopped shrimp, bacon, green beans, tomatoes, pimentos, and red onion)
7. Classic Caesar Salad - choice of: grilled chicken* or salmon*
8. Chef Salad (grilled chicken , ham, cheddar cheese, spinach,
frissée, bacon bits, crumbled egg)
Email Orders prior to Jan. 26, 2011 to : Wm Blair email:[email protected] (Please put “Lunch order” in your email address’ subject line.
Please PRINT all lines below:
Saturday’s Club? ______________________________ Sunday’s Club? ___________________________________
Your NAME: ____________________________________ ________________
Email and/or Telephone: __________________________________________________ ________
Lunch NUMBERS : Fri. __________________Sat. __________________ Sun.________________
* if ordering #7 please add initial C for Chicken or S for Salmon.
Note: Breakfast will be available from7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Also, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. ,some of the above Lunch items will be available at a higher price and also Soup, Snack and Dessert items.