Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Carolina
Submit Photo: 4
Photo Submissions 13 Times in 13 Posts
This happened to one of my trainers dogs during a visit to the inlaws over the holidays, her dogs recovered well. Our cat who was an in door cat died at the beginning of winter after eating a mouse that had been poisoned. Every winter the mice try to come in through the basement and our cat would delight in catching and tormenting them always at night, so we heard her crashing around but that was not unusual, in the morning we found her, we sent her for an autopsy, it was rat poison the new fast acting kind.
Hope your pup recovers and is none the worse, I know this is very up setting for you but your fast acting saved the day. Thinking of you and Ellie. Hugs
Robbie, Boo Boo, Yogi, and Misty's human.
Poohkey miss you, monkey.