Poor Sally had the misfortune of putting her paw on a wasp and it stung her. I felt so sorry for her as she was wimpering with the most pathetic sound and holding her little paw off the ground. Unfortunately, all I could do was cuddle her to try to sooth her. Is there any safe remedy for wasp/bee stings that can be used on dogs? I know when I get stung it really hurts so I can just imagine how it must affect a little puppy.
Isn't there a home remedy that people use that is a paste of baking soda and water? I'm not sure about it, but I would think that would be safe for her. Otherwise, you can probably put some Allercaine on it. There is a topic that was posted recently called "Ants" (linked here). I see Kara mentions the baking soda paste, so both options were listed for stings & bites.
If you feel the need to give her an antihistamine, I'd call the vet's office first to make sure you get the dosage amount correct from them.