Join Date: Nov 2006
Submit Photo: 27
Photo Submissions 48 Times in 35 Posts
The Responsibility of The Forum
As I was sitting here realizing I hadn't even checked into my work e-mail yet- It hit me what a sense of community and responsibility I feel to check into this Forum daily (hourly is more like it.)
so here are the code of ethics I think we all share.
1) Check in with The Forum several times a day (once a day is mandatory, unless away from a computer --and if you are going to be gone more than a week you must let us know so we don't worry)
2) Give advice when you can, learn when you can't.
3) Be sure to check in with those whose Hav's are having problems.
4) Be sure to congratulate milestones (1000 posts, etc)
5) Be sure to participate in the Monthly photo challenges
6) Be sure to laugh with each other often.
7) Always enable MHS at all costs- even if you have to PM.
8) Do your part and post as many pictures and/or videos of your pups as possible-
This is especially important if
a) you were lucky enough to be part of a playdate
or b) you have a litter of puppies- in which case, weekly updates are truly appreciated
Have I left anything out?
Thanks all, I never thought I would love and care for a group of people I have never met. (of course I never thought I would love a poop eater either --LOL)
Missy, Jasper & Cash
Last edited by Missy; 10-15-2007 at 01:29 PM.