Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New Jersey
Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 28 Times in 20 Posts
WHAT INCREDIBLE TIMING FOR THIS THREAD!!
Today, my charming, sweet, beautiful pups (Logan as ringleader) got onto my server in the dining room. I come home to chewed up paper, no sign of the foil and no sign of chocolate marks. It was amazing and all three of my beauties are looking at me lovingly!! I call the vet, take them all outside & have to put hydrogen peroxide down their throats to make them vomit. Then spend 1/2 hour following three dogs around the house, on solid ice watching and waiting for them to vomit. They finally all do vomit so I figure all is clear.
HaHA - FOOLISH ME... I lock the dogs in the kitchen and take my son the Dr. for more bad news, come home to my entire, and I mean entire kitchen floor covered in vomit & poop!!! It took me 1/2 hour to clean the kitchen floor!!! And now I have to make them rice for dinner, while still locked in the kitchen - and very very unhappy. I hate hearing them in there with us in the family room!!
Now - just to let you know, I did not leave the chocolate on the edge & how they managed to get it and not knock anything else down - I will Never know!!
So please, keep the chocolates really really really high!!!
Lily, Lexi ,Logan, Laila & Lizzie's Mom
(Gigi, Lucas, Dugan, Madeline,Reo,Alvin, Lucky, Lukey, Punch, Colby & Ben-(we will always Love you!!)