It's Sunday and we are heading to Chicago on Tuesday. I'm excited but have many questions. Is there a FAQ someplace or can someone answer my questions?
1) Should I bring my big camera or just use my smart phone?
2) Will the dogs be with me most of the time or will they be need to be kept in their hotel room?
3) Can I keep my female dog in a stroller instead of putting panties on her.
4) Will there be a place there where I can buy panties. I'm not having any luck finding any locally and was afraid to buy online because of the sizing issue. Lucy is so loooong and tiny around.
5) Is there a "dress code" for the early morning potty run?
6) What about dress coode for the the show. If not showing in confirmation, is it okay to wear blue jeans/shorts?
7) I am very interested in improving my dog's coat and learning about grooming. What is the best way to approach someone to learn these things without them "guarding their grooming secrets?" My dogs are the love of my life, both fixed and I'm only interested in them looking the best they can look.
8) I know the dogs are not supposed to be left loose in the hotel room. Mine hhaven't been in a crate since they were babies. Would it be best to have one large crate they can be in together? Could I just bring a baby gate and their beds and keep them confined in the bathroom?
9) I have one dog that "alert/barks when he hears something. His bark is very loud. I am hoping he will go into sensory overload with all the different noises an that he won't bark at every noise he hears outside the hotel room. Is there anything I can do to help him stay quiet.
10) I know you're not supposed to groom them in the rooms. I imagine that is strictly bathing. Right?
Sorry for all the questions but will really appreaciate your response.