How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb? (Hav incl.)
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
4. Rottweiler: Make me.
5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!
10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
11. Chihuahua : Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."
12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
And then, Christine, you know her as honeyponeys (you know the great photographer) came up with this one...I translated it to the best I could...
Change a light bulb?
Wow, cool, how does that work, how are you going to do that? Oh and you need a ladder, oh, Iíll go with you to get it, fun Ďey, getting a ladder together, cool! Come Iíll show you the way, there you go, here it is, and now we go back inside, come, follow me, here, here it is, yes thatís it, yes get on to the ladder, donít worry Iíll watch, wow exciting, look no problem, I am here, yes thatís well done, and the empty box goes in the trashcan, alright, thatís in the kitchen, Iíll go with you, imagine you get lost, there you go here it is, isnít it fun doing things together!
Suzanne and her Sparkling Sierra, godmother to Dinky (*) and Baileys!