Join Date: Feb 2007
Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
I had to respond to the rock in the bowl. I have a small lab around 50 pounds. She eats so fast, doesn't chew, just inhales and it is gone.
So I put a couple large rocks in her bowl. It worked. Then... about a year later, she came up to me after eating, was hyperventilating... I started rubbing her belly, talking to her calmly to calm her down...when BAM she shot out one of those rocks out of her mouth! She had been choking on the rock! I was shocked! Needless to say, the rocks are gone now. And this was a large rock, how she was able to get it in her throat is beyond me.
So she is back to eating fast. It drives me crazy.