Join Date: Feb 2008
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 16 Times in 12 Posts
Maryam & Pablo's Detroit Metro Playdate
Well Maryam and Pablo made it to Detroit Metro today and are now on their way to their next layover in Amsterdam. Sue (suzyfrtz) & Cazzie and Cody, Tess & I picked them up at the airport. Ann (issh...._-mom) (darn it Ann, I never remember how to spell that!) & Roxie and Shelly (havaluv) & Ollie met us there. Maryam's flight was a little late getting in so we only had about 45 minutes to play but it was fun. We were talking on the drive back of how amazing it is that these little dogs were able to bring together a group of strangers as friends and that anywhere we go, we know there are even more friends. I didn't get many pictures, but here's what I have.
I missed getting the funnies part of the day. There were obviously lots of other dogs' smells in this room. At one point Pablo, Cody & Cazzie were waiting in line so they could all lift their leg on the same chair!
1) Group Shot! (Look at poor Tess. She didn't know what she was doing there to start with (I didn't get any shots of her since she spent most of the time hiding behind me), and then I hold her like a bag of potatoes!)
2) Shelly with Ollie, Maryam with Pablo and Sue with Cazzie and Cody looking on. (Notice all of the wet marks on the floor? Hard to know if they're pee or from Roxie having a wild time in the water bowl.)
3) Pablo & Roxie - they were trying to determine who exactly was in charge....(not sure who won). That's Cazzie, the police patrol looking on (he'd bark at them when he thought they were getting out of line)
4) Little Ollie - He'd work up the courage to run up to the group, then think better of it and go back and hide.
5) Sue with Cazzie on her lap, Cody at her feet, and Pablo & Roxie wrestling.
Jill - Tess & Cody's mom
Last edited by Jill in Mich; 08-11-2010 at 08:52 AM.