Join Date: May 2007
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 13 Times in 13 Posts
well, django was off the charts text book liver shunt problem. i'm glad only because we now know what the problem is and we can get him on medication and food specific to this problem. get him feeling better and then he goes in for his procedure october 2nd.
i have a trip planned for over seas in 2 weeks and the vet said i could wait until we return to do the procedure. when he goes in they will determine then if they need to put the ring around his liver or if he needs to be on medication because the procedure won't work. either way, i have a hugh sigh of relief, agian, i'm not happy about the diagnosis but we know what it is and my dog can get on some meds and food and hopefully feel better in just a few days.