Join Date: May 2007
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 13 Times in 13 Posts
no, no ultra sound or cintograph yet, however, that's the plan. my husband and i have decided to put off surgery until we know 100% certain that it's a liver shunt. we've been reading alot on this issue, educating our selves, and we know other tests need to be done to determine what's going on first before we just jump into surgery.
we are taking him to a holistic vet friday who will hopefully help us integrate holistic methods with his current medications. i will keep you posted.