Join Date: Nov 2006
Submit Photo: 27
Photo Submissions 48 Times in 35 Posts
The things they do right!
I know I seem to post only when there is a problem...or something spectacular
But I thought I would salute Jasper and Cash on the things they do every day that make me very proud.
1. about a month ago they earned free reign of the house when we are not home... no accidents, no chewing, no new claw marks on the door.
2. both my boys are house trained. They have the option to go in their potty room-- but they prefer to hold it to go outside
3. They eat two meals a day (crossing paws, this has not always been the case)
4. they usually sleep through the night until WE wake up- on weekends sometimes til 9am
5. they put smiles on our face when they greet us.
6. they do well in the car, at the vet, and the groomer...with the exception of nail clipping for Jasper
7. they love everyone who comes into the house after an initial alarm to let us know someone is here (they have become our door bell since ours is broken)
8. they usually only beg with their eyes...
9. they do not mind being left alone. and although we love it when they are more velcro... they are pretty independent even when we are home
10. When the day has sucked they make us remember to smile anyway.
I may come back and add to this as I think of more...But I want to hear from you...What do your pups do right?
Missy, Jasper & Cash
Last edited by Missy; 01-29-2009 at 03:25 PM.