As I mentioned in my thread on puppy agility, I am considering starting a small business of dog training. I am working toward obtaining my CPDT-KA and currently working with a training academy locally.
The impressions/ideas I want people to get from hearing the name of the business:
- Positive training
- Based on scientific research
- Building a shared language with your dog
- Cementing the bond between human and dog instead of making it adversarial
- Promoting the partnership basically!
- Kind and benevolent leadership
- Clicker training
So I have been rolling a lot of names around in my head but I haven't come up with anything I like yet! I thought "Dog Partners", but a friend commented it seemed kind of dry, like a law firm. If anyone has any brilliant suggestions I would be extremely grateful! I have learned so much from this forum so I figured why not hand it back here and see if anyone is sitting on some amazing name or idea for me.